Translate

Wednesday, May 1, 2013

About Soiree Mom

I am a multitasking mom like most every mom on the planet! I have 2 daughters in very different stages in their young social lives! My youngest is special needs, and I mention this only because it takes planning life to a whole new level! My oldest is a preteen and is half way between the "do I or don't I still want a bounce house and face painter at my birthday party" stage of her life.
 I have somehow become my family's sole "memory and milestone planner" to ensure that we don't miss one single birthday, wedding, baby shower, reunion, school festival, graduation, or holiday! My family tends to miss not one single moment, because if we did the world would literally stop turning:)! I'm always on a tight budget and always have tons of people to entertain at once. I have grown to appreciate homemade when possible, making thrift stores, garage sales, and flea markets a ritual when planning certain "themes", and of course, nailing down my ideas way in advance of any "Soiree". While I am one of many creative minded mom's in this universe, I am not a crafting goddess, super chef, or a baker. I am a mom and my gift on this beautiful planet is making sure I have brought lasting traditions and memories to my family! Every Day Brings Some Type of Soiree in My Family!

No comments:

Post a Comment