Translate

Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Soiree Mom: Plan A Henna Party! Be Creative When Giving to Mom This Year!

Henna
 Special designs with meanings that can be a symbol of hope, love, fertility, good health, and wisdom...

For most of us giving a gift to our mother's can be an ominous task to say the least!  I absolutely love creating an event that can include mom, daughters, granddaughters, a mom-to-be, and best friends!
The men in our lives might not always be the best planners and sometimes it is necessary for us to plan Mother's Day for ourselves, our mother, mother-in-law, and even the special single moms in our lives! I absolutely love Henna Art and so do my children! I always love to spend Mother's Day with my children and husband, so I tend to plan getting together with the special "Mom's" in our lives the day before Mother's Day or the weekend before the official calendar Day! Locating a Henna Artist online in your area can be easier than you think. I contacted my local face paint artist to find out if she knew a Henna Artist for hire. I was pleasantly surprised to learn she also did Henna Art. Everyone Brings a Dish (perhaps a traditional food from India) to spice things up! Create a few cocktails for the day, put on some comfy clothes, and relax outside while getting Henna Art with your closest loved ones!

In addition to Mother's Day: Henna Parties are great for bridal showers, teen parties, baby showers, special milestones in life....
You name it! It's Fun! Safe! and Creative!

Special Thanks to my favorite Henna Artist at Eye Candy Face Paint and Henna Art in Tampa Bay:  https://www.facebook.com/pages/Eye-Candy-Face-Painting-and-Henna-Art/532116426817911



No comments:

Post a Comment